Friday 22 August 2008

Danny Bonaduce - Bonaduce Fights Off Muggers

Former child star DANNY BONADUCE was slashed across the bureau and branch with a knife during a recent failed attempt to mark him.

The quondam Partridge Family star claims the incident happened patch he was working out in a Los Angeles park.

The 49-year-old tells the National Enquirer, "These romantic dudes walked up to me and my girlfriend and one of them whipped extinct a carpet knife and demanded money."

Bonaduce, a warlike arts practiced, adds, "I'm tough, but I'm non invincible. I couldn't lam because I was exhausted, so I decided to stand my ground. I said to the guy, 'There are two kinds of guys who stockpile knives - the kind who aren't afraid to stab individual and the kind wHO don't get it in them. I don't think you consume it in you.'"

Bonaduce approached the man, and was attacked, before the thugs fled.

The star - who wasn't seriously wound - adds, "The guys took off running, and I allow them go because I was excessively tired to go after them. Besides, I wasn't about to leave my girlfriend standing there by herself."





More info